Friday, June 27, 2008

GUESS WHO TURNED TWELVE THIS MONTH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO! How quickly time passes. It seems like their mothers were just being advanced to Young Women. Hold on to your hats leaders, for Emma and Lindsey are in! And....you two are representing our whole family as Beehives, and the buzziest Beehives ever! We had a sunny day for a whole day last week, so I took my camera to see what I could see in our yard, and then we have had rain at least once a day or night since. A few years ago, Martha Jones gave us a little cherry tree. Last year we had enough for a couple of pies. Now Martha is on the other side of the veil and we had buckets full this year! So caught Grampa picking cherries, and Bailey supervising and eating. Mmm good pies and cobbler! Enjoy some of my favorite flowers and a little Missouri moonshine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS grama i know your the best grama anyone could ever ask for, and i m so greatful that you remembered and sent me a card, it made my day much better!! i love you and i'll see you in a couple of days!
-emma